It's new to VUZU AMP, and it's time to enter, but first, here's what it's all about: Exciting, provocative, and funny, Take Me Out Mzansi is a fresh and funny dating show coming soon to VUZU AMP, DStv channel 103! Millenials get to skip the DMs and opt for something more exciting, cool and possibly - more effective for romance opportunities.
Here's how it works:
A single player is introduced to panel of 30 girls or boys and tries to persuade them to keep their lights on so he or she can choose one for a potential date. The show provides an entertaining mixture of comedy, jeopardy, surprises and possibly… romance.
First impressions count as the first player comes on. Will the panel like what they see, or will the player be ONE BIG TURN OFF! If the panel are not impressed they can switch out their podium lights and if it’s a total black out, the player goes home dateless!
Even if the player scores well at first glance, they’ll need to impress the panel more. How will they react when the player demonstrates a skill or reveals an important fact or maybe they’re given an insight into the player’s character from an ex! This show certainly isn’t afraid to reveal someone’s biggest weaknesses or darkest secrets.
Finally the tables are turned on the panel and the player gets to choose whom he or she will take out by eliminating all but the last two he/she likes best. Tensions run high as he/she asks the final two panellists one revealing question. Before the player reveals his choice the host reveals a mystery fact about one of the girls, the player is then invited to turn off the light of his least favourite.
Once they’ve picked their lucky date, they’ll be Taken Out on the ultimate date which will be captured on camera for all to be revealed on the next show.
A new single now joins the panel line-up and they’re all in the spotlight again as a new player enters. Let’s see just how many girls/boys this guy/girl can keep turned on …
Now, how to be part of it:
The Casting Process explained:
- Start by sumbitting your entry here along with a recent photo by clicking on either the boys or girls entry form.
- Entries close on 15 April 2017.
- We go through all the entries received and short list potential candidates.
- Shortlisted candidates will have a telephonic interview with our casting experts.
- We hold invitation-only, face-to-face interviews in Johannesburg, Cape Town and Durban during the month of April 2017.
- Candidates will be notified shortly after the face-to-face interview if they have been selected.
- The show will be recorded in Johannesburg early in June.
Turn on and be part of the immensely entertaining and original new dating format Take Me Out Mzansi!